- Air Liaison has access to over 775 IATA CASS registered agents who have been active in the last 12 months
- Air Liaison has access to over 300 existing Non-CASS agents and regularly invoices/collects remittances from them
Network and Profile
- Air Liaison operates from a number of key locations – therefore we are able to establish multi-layered relationships with many forwarders, which include contact at all levels within their organisations
- Local knowledge – Air Liaison also ensures that it holds relationships with the smaller independent ‘local heroes’ throughout the UK & Ireland
- Carriers – Air Liaison through its non-competing network of partner airlines, is able to grow its carriers’ share of a forwarders business, based on the number of varying options we offer our customers
- General Cargo
- Dangerous Goods
- Air Liaison has experience of a number of key product launches and targeted sales.
Sign up now to receive the latest news and information form Air Liaison.